The educational philosophy of Cornerstone Christian Academy reflects our vision of a worshiping, learning, serving, and evangelizing community that is in partnership with families to develop children to their highest potentials: spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially, culturally, and morally. We believe all children are children of God and that God has a good and hopeful plan for each child. As a witness to this plan, we believe:
- All children should develop spiritually, nurtured in faith, wisdom, and biblical knowledge, in order to know, love and serve God and walk in God's light throughout life.
- All children should develop intellectually, taught with the highest standards of instruction from basic skills to higher order concepts and cultural literacy.
- All children should develop physically, developing and honoring their bodies as "temples of God" in strength and health.
- All children should develop emotionally, becoming self-confident, self-disciplined, and self-directed, secure in the knowledge of being a unique, talented, and precious child of God.
- All children should develop socially, to have friends, to be a friend, and to care for others as they wish to be cared for themselves.
- All children should have a thorough knowledge of culture, theirs as well as others, appreciating the interdependence and dignity of all people.
- All children should develop morally, consciously able to discern right from wrong, to know the good, do the good and love the good, demonstrating Christian character at all times.
Children learn best in a positive climate of respect, safety, discipline and trust, where the educational program is designed and guided by Christian men and women who are knowledgeable, dedicated, qualified and loving educators, and where interactive experiences are provided that appeal to multiple intelligences and learning styles.