If you would like to make a contribution to Cornerstone Christian Academy, giving options include:
- Direct gifts – Cornerstone accepts tax deductible gifts of cash – by check and ACH (electronic check) – and credit cards, by mail or online.
- To contribute immediately with a credit card, please visit our Donate page.
- Send checks to Cornerstone's mailing address: P.O. Box 5520 Philadelphia, PA 19143.
- If you would like to contribute by ACH or credit card through regular mail, complete the form below, and we will be in contact with you.
- Planned gifts - In honor of Cornerstone's founder Dr. Tony Campolo, the school established the endowed Tony Campolo Legacy Trust. Bequests, Charitable Gift Annuities, cash, and other planned gifts can support the school through Tony's Legacy Trust.
- Stock gifts – You can complete a transaction to the school’s Schwab account in 48 hours.
- Donor Advised Fund – If you set up a fund for Cornerstone students by December 31st, you can gain a tax deduction for the full amount of the contribution to the fund. Grants are paid out beginning the following year. Cornerstone’s relationship with The Philadelphia Foundation can make establishing a fund simple.
- Corporate Match - Ask your employer about how they can match your gift with a cash contribution.
- United Way - Cornerstone accepts employee pledges through two United Way agencies:
- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania (www.uwsepa.org); Cornerstone is a Donor Choice Agency, #9616. Donations are designated for the Extended Care Program (after school and summer programs).
- United Way of Tri-State (www.liveunitedtristate.org); agency #026566.
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) or Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs - Corporate donors may qualify for up to 90% in tax credits for a contribution towards a scholarship for Cornerstone students.
- Gifts In-kind - Please contact the school directly if you wish to make a contribution of material goods.
For more information, please contact Director of Development Chris Petersen, (215) 724-6858 ext. 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.